Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Angel 2


Searching for him,
I came to the end of the mountain,
I shouted, I yelled
But no reply,
With the wound on my leg,
And a tear in my eye
I sat on a stone nearby.
Hoping that I could see him,

Then I heard a voice,
I looked around and found no one
This voice seemed familiar,
Finally he appeared.
His face was serene, his smile so soothing,
He wiped my tears,
“That’s life” he said,
“Full of problems and pain,
And with one smile and they all go in vain”,
He made me smile and laugh again,
Words of wisdom I heard again,
“A pure heart, a clear conscience & positive words,
Put them together and you’ll be the best,
And if ever put to test,
Give it with confidence and let God do the rest”,
I smiled and said “Can I keep you with me forever?”
And if I ever call out to him, will he be able to hear?
He replied “Ill always be there in your dreams,
To share your joys and sorrows,
To give you a smiley,
To make you look cute”

Suddenly I woke up with a start,
It was a dream, a cherished one,
Where finally I met my angel,
After so long,
Wish I see him again,
Wish its more longer,
Its dreams after all,
They'll be with me forever.

No comments: