Monday, December 1, 2008

Letter to Mr. Raj Thackrey

Dear Sir,

Since childhood, I always admired you as a strong human being, as a politician who’ll stand by what he said, as a perfect leader, The persona and the style that you carried is something which I thought all the politicians should have. It had set in me that after Mr. Bal Thackrey you are the next person who will lead the Shiv Sena. You were always my favourite, I always admired your frankness.

I felt very bitter when you were not given the right to lead the Shivesena, but then felt better after hearing that you have started with Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS). I was very proud of you, as there were a lot of the youth who joined you, I believed that you will do something for us and MNS will make a difference.


But one by one the incidents that happened made me realize that I was wrong.
As I grew up, I started realizing that I was living under a illusion. MNS was not all that perfect as much as I thought it would be.

The North Indians were beaten up miserably. The verbal fights was changed to physical and mental torture. These small small issues started becoming a ‘breaking news’ in every news channels.
The issue was not that big. It could have been dealt with more maturity.

You were the 01st one to point fingers at and yell out that we have outsiders in our Mumbai, But Sir, these outsiders never killed anyone, they never did any harm to anyone. Infact they were ready to do the jobs which you and me probably would refuse to do.


On 26th Nov, another set of ‘outsiders’ came in. They destroyed our very own Mumbai. They ruthlessly killed everyone around them, they did not have mercy on anybody, These outsiders have weakened our police force. They went on killing all the people which included a lot of Maharashtrains. There was only blood, bullets, grenade bombs, dead bodies and tears, everywhere in Mumbai.


This time why didn’t you come forward and help the NSG commandos to destroy them? I asked you this question because you always claim that Mumbai belongs to you and the Maharashtrains deserve all the jobs here. You were against everyone who migrated to Mumbai.

85% of the police force is Maharashtrains. Then why didn’t you do anything for them.

The reason I have written this letter to you is only to understand that if you could do so much against the North Indians who come here only to earn a living, then where were you when these terrorists were going on eliminating your people?

Why did you make such a difference?

-by a stupid common man

2 comments:

Shenoya said...

yeah!!! m the first one 2 comment. very very good writing!!! can i post this letter to raj????

kunal said...

hey!! its really a gud article...

n u must also add in it that.....

"if raj thackerey's people kill then its navnirmaan...if muslims kill then y they r terrorist..."???