Saturday, September 27, 2008

Appex Human Resources



Hi Guys, This would be my 3rd post in the blog. I wanted to share one of the very special moments of my life.

My Tenure at Appex HR. This was the best time of my life. I spent almost two years in this organization & have met some really beautiful people. I dedicate this post to all of them.

We were all opposites put in one office & made to work together. So you can imagine the chaos & the confusion & the fights. But somewhere we all bonded well, somewhere we were very close especially when it came to supporting each other in the worst of the times.

Right from briefing the candidates for the interviews to making things ready for the drives, Deciding b’day gifts, Sharing dabbas, Decorating the office for Christmas, etc.was our life @ Appex.


Let me start by introducing to all the people:


Cletus Dsouza (Clets)– He ‘s the whole n sole of our office. He’s a consistent performer & major support of our office. He has his own style of working. His sense of humour has also been consistent. He hates making MIS. Very bad at maintaining records. His mom’s pickles were a hit at our office.


Namrata Khanolkar(Namz)-A person full of life. She is 2nd when it comes to performance. Has been a major support for us. She joined us at the right time. She is very fond of makeup, U’ll never see her without an eyeliner & lipstick. Loves playing pranks. We had a blast eating Bhajiyas, Golas and panipuris after work. Has always wiped my tears, was always there to console me. She was very aggressive when it came to work. Emotionally a very strong person.


Clayton Corda (Corda)- The most talented person I have come across. Be it singing, dancing, studies, partying…Corda gets full marks in all of them. Very proud to have a friend like him. His salsa & jive sessions in office were the best stress buster for us. He is crazy about clicking his snaps…at times goes to the extent of even making a video out of it..(hehehe).


Ashley Dsouza(Ash, Mamu)- This boy is mad. His jokes can go upto any levels. His fav line ‘ Babu’… hehe.. uses it for any & everyone. He is a lot of fun to be with. All time entertainer. He has the potential to do many things. He can be very successful but only should use his skills in the rite way. As a person very sweet & understanding. Always smiling…



Juel Dsouza( Baby)- The youngest of all. Very very cute looking. His oneliners were a hit. Was the bakra most of the times. A very charming guy with a sweet smile & pony tail. This poor creature used to get harassed in the rick by the Sr. Maladians while travelling to & fro to office. They scandalized him to such an extent that he decided to come by bike. He cries to eat veg. Would pass on his dabba to us if it was veg.He would sit in the corner and keep passing his valuable comments on everything that would happen in office.


Valentino Victoria (Val )- A very sweet person to be with. Has seen life more than all of us. Can gel with anyone. A very cool & calm person. U will always find him smiling. His salsa classes were very famous in Orlem.He was the 4th Maladian along with Cletus, Juel & Corda.


Eldridge Britto- Last but not the least Our Boss. Has played different roles; sometimes as a boss, sometimes as a collegue and sometimes as a friend. For me he has been the best boss I could ever get. The kind of support & acceptance he gave me was something which I will always cherish. He’s a true Leo. He has the best dressing sense. He was always a part of our mishciefs, our happiness, our tensions etc. Never restricted himself to his cabin. Always taught us to think 2 steps ahead. Be it going for lunches or having hooka at the airport he was always a part of our group.

All of you will always be special to me. I can say that I had the best days of my life at Appex. They have taught me how to enjoy life… I had never laughed in my entire life, as much as I laughed here .

And somewhere even today I wish I could rewind & comeback…

Miss you guys….

"Life’s a blank page,

Each friend holds a pen & writes their own story,

Thanks a lot for covering some wonderful pages of my life…."

6 comments:

Clayton Don Corda said...

Aweomse love it kavita ur a complete sweethrt...seriously no1 lile u....all i can say ur the truely the best....loads of luck n love cheers

harshada said...

hi cutie pie.. m finally commenting.. u've done a pretty good job of putting ur emotions to ppr.. must say never xpected u to write so well coz the last time when u sd u liked writing u were referring to copying college notes (he he he).. no but seriously, its a rlly nice start... specially the angel poem... thts a real beauty... c even negative emotions can be used in productive ways innit?... its made a writer outta u... so thnk GOD for all the exps he gives u coz u'll realize a new side to ur personality with each passing instance (tch tch.. did i just give u an idea for ur next peom? lolz)

harshada said...

+ the collarge(pardon my spelling) is so well done

Unknown said...

oh ok this is how u leave a comment!!!!hehe ok really cool!!!!m a bakra huh!!??yea i am...keep it comin il always b readin it!!!il be in ur fan base lik hhehehe

Anonymous said...

You are tagged! Go check my blog under the title "Know a little more about me"

-Revathi

Anonymous said...

HEY!

I've wrk'd for Appex too...but way after u guys n just for 2 mths... I couldn't have started better... the people were the best co-workers :D